MEDIA REGISTRATION FORM - 2018
The World Federation of Right To Die Societies BIENNIAL CONFERENCE
DignitySA is pleased to provide Conference Press Passes to credentialed members of the media covering the conference for print and/or electronic publications, or on-air broadcasting groups.
To be considered for a complimentary press pass you must be a qualified representative or have freelanced recently for one of the following news organisations:
- Recognised Trade Publication
- News Publication, Business Publication or Consumer Publication
- Radio Station, Television Station
Closing date for applications: 16 August 2018
To apply, please complete the form below:
We have a limited number of places for credentialed members of the media and require the following to be emailed upon completion of the registration form above:
- Media identification such as a PDMSA press card (must be current).
- A scanned business card clearly stating affiliation with a news organisation as specified and position, e.g.: editor, publisher, writer, reporter, etc.
- A letter on official letterhead from the editor of a publication/website or producer of a broadcast program certifying the affiliation, verifying assignment and including the editor's contact information.
- A recent head and shoulders photo.
We reserve the right to grant press privileges to individuals on a case-by-case basis. Registered media are required to wear media badges at all times during the conference. These can be collected from the registration desk during the event. Please show your ID when you register.
Kindly email a copy of the credentials mentioned above to the Conference Organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you. We look forward to welcoming you.